Sunday, September 30, 2007

Photographs Of The Day

So I get an email today from a guy I went to high school with. I haven't heard from, much less seen, him in over five years and as it turns out he reads Rs. 5. This is probably the case because he found it through the Facebook profile of our other two contributors (I'm not on Facebook, Orkut or anything of the like), but no matter: the more readers, the merrier (it's especially gratifying when I don't have to personally beg people to read what I write, which is the case 90% of the time).

Anyway, his name is Nabeel and the only memory I have of him is him winning the 100m race (as an underdog, I might add) on our sports day in our last year of school. Until now that is; henceforth, my memory of Nabeel will forever be associated with these photographs which he sent, complete with personal captions. Thanks Nabeel! (And keep reading...please)

Mar salaai ko



Star Wars (Pakistan Police and Lawyers Edition)



I want one of these



Classic: policeman throws a stone at protesters...in most countries, it's the other way around



Plain-clothes policemen kicking some lawyer's butt...just look at the smile on some of their faces

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This actually looks like fun.

Ahsan said...

um, ok. guess rs.5 is now home to at least one S&M fan. welcome aboard!