Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday Poll: Worst Point Of The Week And Worst TV Show Ever

After a long hiatus, the Wednesday poll is back.

Last time we asked what the worst point of the week is: Monday morning, Wednesday afternoon, or Sunday evening. 53% of respondents said Sunday evening, representing the end of the weekend and the dread of the oncoming work week, was the worst. Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon split the second-place vote.

This week, in honor of the release of Sex and the City, we want to know: which is the worst television show ever created? Is it (a) Desperate Housewives, (b) Grey's Anatomy, or (c) Sex and the City? Let us know what you think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please add a fourth option "All three are super gay"

This will enable me to participate in the poll and answer truthfully.

freudianslips said...

ahsan man you're really hurting my feelings with this poll - I like all three shows. I wonder if that makes me sad. But on another note there are so many terrible shows out there (king of queens, everybody loves raymond) which far surpass all three in terms of sucking

Ahsan said...

I would MUCH rather watch Raymond or KoQ than any of these. Those shows may not be funny, but at least my eyes would remain in my head when watching them. With these, they are likely to pop out because of the rolling they have to do.

freudianslips said...

hahaha well atleast they have hot women - and please don't tell me you don't watch sex and the city because I know for a fact that you do :P

freudianslips said...

also I noticed your little byline about the pencil - hahahahahahaha good job

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Ahsan chose the shows he did because he's male. No man would ever admit to watching Sex and the City and Desperate Housewives. If we happened to be a woman the poll would have included one or all of the CSI's, Law and Order and JAG. Personally I think its impossible to chose the worst shows ever because most of them get cancelled after one season, if not one show.

freudianslips said...

well I happen to like CSI and Law and Order (despite being a woman). JAG on the other hand is a truly awful show which deserves to be on this poll (I don't know anyone in the US whose heard of it either which probably goes to show how bad it is). But yeah I agree most bad shows get cancelled very soon.