Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Stuff (Not Just Links) That I Found Funny

First of all, the NYT has gotten its own columnists confused:


Since when did Kristof grow that ugly-ass beard?

Moving along, please check out this priceless quote from Nicklas Bendtner:
''I'm very sorry to see Adebayor injured as we need him fit and to be playing in the league,'' he told the Daily Mirror. ''But it does not really matter to me who is fit and available.

''I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team.''

Staying on our sports-related theme, Kamran Akmal has managed to maintain his spot in Pakistan's test team. Actually, this item is more tragicomic than purely funny. I'm really wondering whose sister Akmal has to fuck to finally get dropped.

Hilarious piece in The Onion.

Monica has a funny post on the G8 summit/international frat party.

I could have sworn I had more stuff in the memory bank but it's late so I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahsan,

Regarding Akmal, that would have to be Younis' sister. I don't think Younis would welcome Akmal the behenchoad.

Ahsan said...

Zeyd:

I actually want Akmal to mess around with someone in Afridi's family. Don't think we'd ever have to worry about him again after that.

Anonymous said...

The article in the 'Onion' is too funny.Satire at it's finest. Love this line:"To be honest, you people are kind of terrifying when you're happy." Thanks for posting.

Sputnik said...

Thanks for the shout out to Monica... but you're kinda lazy with the links today, eh?