Sunday, February 21, 2010

Umm...This May Be A Stupid Question, But I Have To Ask Anyway

Okay, the Fatima Bhutto that is on Facebook is not actually her right? The one I supposedly have "13 friends in common" with? I mean, the pictures are obviously her, but they can easily be taken from google images (and appear to have been taken from exactly there). Moreover, the caption under on her profile is "I miss my baba a lot", which is almost a caricature . Most importantly, she seems to be ADDING RANDOM PEOPLE AS FRIENDS, people who obviously don't know her.

The only reason I'm even considering that it may be her is because she is a Bhutto and all Bhuttos are megalomaniacal enough to do the sort of thing where they join Facebook, get 1 million friends, and start a political career from the "ground up". Also -- how to say this politely? -- her writings don't suggest someone who's particularly concerned with rational or intelligent actions (okay, that wasn't polite after all...whatever), so it's conceivable that it's her. No?

Again, I'm embarrassed about asking this question, but I have to know: is the Fatima Bhutto on Facebook the real Fatima Bhutto?

By the way, I don't really have anything against her. She's definitely hot enough for her silly little columns to not matter to me if I had a chance to vote for her. Better her than her idiot cousin, yes?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, the real Fatima Bhutto on Twitter (http://twitter.com/fbhutto) denied it was her. She seemed quite miffed about it too.

Anonymous said...

It is most certainly a fake account. There are 3 or 4 of those circulating right now. If anyone is added by Maya Victoria or Tiffany Zoe, those are fake too.

I wonder why people just add these guys without thinking.

Ahsan said...

Damnitt, too good to be true evidently.

Omar said...

hahah, tried to add me too, I was terrified.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! NO. Ecen a supposedly "Mr. Zardari" makes a profile and adds all sort of people. I even wasted my time reading his wall in which this person asks. "Is this some kind of joke" And Mr. Zardari [mind you, being free from all his political duties] replies within seconds. "I'm trying to reach to the people of pakistan."

My thesis on this is.. If it IS the Z, then he is only qualifying it for us that he's nothing short of lazy or negligent of his duties. xD

Anonymous said...

I really don't get this fascination with her. She's just above average in the looks department and her diatribes smack of contrived arguments and don't really add anything new. Add to me the list of those not really impressed.

hemlock said...

she's supposedly interested in men and women.

i want to "like" this^^.

Jaydev said...

Wholly Molly J.H.Christ!! She looks smoking hot in that pic..
Anybody else think Fatima Bhutto looks similar to Koel Purie..
May be there is genetic link as well..
both are drama queens..(Koel Purie sure is).. ;-)

Rishad said...

It has to be fake. Whoever it is tried adding me and I don't know her. He/She has also added about 30 of my friends who I know for a fact don't know her.

AKS said...

Fati just added me! I'm feeling like quite the cool guy.

Anonymous said...

And why are you stalking Fatima Bhutto on facebook?

JDèé said...

There are two Fatima Bhuttos on twitter as well, http://twitter.com/fatimabhutto and http://twitter.com/fbhutto. I think the later is the authentic her.

Ammara said...

the line about magalomaniacal had me rollin on the floor with laughter
yes she writes nd speaks silly
bt sure she is very hot
nd indeed the account is too gud to be true
but i wont vote fr her instead of her cousin...since both look a little silly and arrogant...nd both wana cash their heritage.. y nt try smone mre honest...who atleast speaks the truth rather then mouthing wat abu ji or party uncles dictate...

ReeBz said...

What else I can say here except

BUHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :D