Saturday, February 03, 2007

Apologies

Sorry for not posting much recently. I enjoy working on Five Rupees a lot more than you enjoy reading it so trust me when I say it's not because I don't want to, but because I simply have too much work to do. This quarter is absolutely insane. Anyways, the programming schedule is that I'm going to try and get out a Shoaib post tomorrow night but other than that I can't promise much more than what you guys have been getting the last few days. In about six or seven weeks, I should have more time to work with. So unless something major happens (I mean really major, like Musharraf getting assassinated) or unless a story is really funny/interesting, you won't be hearing much from me. I'm sure you'll survive.

Speaking of survival, guess what the temperature is today. Minus 13 centigrade. On Monday, the high is supposed to be minus 15. Ah, January/February in Chicago. What a lovely, lovely time in a lovely, lovely place.

Update: When I said I'd try to get a Shoaib post out by Saturday night, what I meant was that I would try to get a Shoaib post out by some indefinite time in the future. Sorry for the typo.

No comments: