Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Help Needed

I'm too busy to read bullshit financial news so I would appreciate if one of Five Rupees' twelve readers could give me a four sentence explanation of what the hell is going on, a three sentence explanation of if and how this is different from the 1997 Asian financial crisis, a three sentence explanation of if and how this is different from the stock market crash of the late 1920s, and a one sentence prescription on whether or not I should begin to hoard bread. For all the random and sometimes useful information I furnish you with, it's the least you people could do.

3 comments:

Ahsan said...

so basically, i don't have to begin hoarding bread?

Unknown said...

hoard canned stuff - lasts longer...

Anonymous said...

Breadsticks, crackers, etc. can be hoarded too.